Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Wednesday

Prayerful today...

Sin has been revealed that I have struggled with and questioned for a long time.

No place for guilt, no place for regret, I realize that grace has me covered.

It is an empty feeling when you are ashamed of things you've said, things you've done, ways you've behaved.

As empty as it feels, it is a good empty. A lighter empty. A load has been lifted. A chip removed from the shoulder.

I won't focus on Her...the flesh woman that stirs inside of me...I won't focus on Her desires...which are for the ways of man and not the ways of the Lord.

Thankful for revelation this morning...and for forgiveness...and for pumpkin bread, which turned out really yummy.

Now, how long before I am tested? Probably moments...God give me strength.

2 comments:

  1. So many times I have said these same words. (minus the pumpkin bread, which sounds quite yummy.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. "No place for guilt, no place for regret, I realize that grace has me covered." Excellent. And there's always next time...time to do a little better. Love you, friend.

    ReplyDelete