Sunday, November 14, 2010

Grace: Do your kids just think it's what you say before that first bite?



There is much to be said about this word.
I have realized I'm an amateur at giving it. And although needy of it, I am also an amateur at resting in it. And finally, I am sure that I have become a student of it.

I started hearing the message about a year ago from friends around the way.

It started creeping into family conversations at Sunday dinners.

Having been raised in a good ol' once in grace always in grace culture, well, I just figured there wasn't much more I needed to know about it.

I was wrong.

I'm still learning, but obviously, still not in complete understanding.

But what I've found is that even those who know about it, preach it, and really seem to understand it, still find themselves living in such a manner that is ignorant of it from time to time. So, therefore, I am reminded He wants me to take time out of my day to submit to Him working on me some more...

Are you aware of grace? Really aware?

Would love for you to read this, and share your thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment